Thursday, December 11, 2014
Friday, December 5, 2014
This was so good! Something decadent yett affordable to make!
-5 eggs, 4 at room temperature
- 1 bundle of small asparagus
- 1 stick of butter
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pack of bacon
* preheat oven to 400
* lay asparagus on cooking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper to your liking. Bake.
* line a second baking sheet with bacon, when asparagus is halfway done cooking add bacon to oven. Cook the bacon until it is crispy
* hollandase sauce: add all ingredients into blender
* add 4 room temperature eggs, very important it is room temp.
* add in 1 stick of melted butter
* salt and pepper
* blend until thick
* fry up an egg
* assemble: asparagus, bacon, egg, and hollandaise